The Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) is the premier arm of the Executive Branch in engaging and involving the citizenry and the mass media in order to enrich the quality of public discourse on all matters of governance and build a national consensus thereon.


Job Vacancies until September 25, 2021

  • Accountant III
  • Accountant II
  • Accountant I
  • Administrative Assistant III (Senior Bookkeeper)
  • Administrative Aide VI (Utility Foreman)
  • Administrative Officer IV
  • Attorney V
  • Attorney IV
  • Attorney III
  • Legal Assistant II
  • Legal Assistant I
  • Information Technology Officer II
  • Information Technology Officer I
  • Information Systems Analyst III
  • Computer Maintenance Technologist II
  • Information Systems Analyst I
  • Computer Maintenance Technologist I
  • Administrative Officer IV (Fiscal Examiner II)
  • Administrative Aide IV (Cash Clerk 1)
  • Administrative Aide V (Chauffeur I)
  • Administrative Officer V (Budget Officer III)
  • Administrative Officer IV (Budget Officer II)
  • Administrative Officer II (Budget Officer I)

Read more of this post