I'm Jedidiah Kit Banua Falconite, proud to be a Kumon student. I thank the Lord for giving me this opportunity to develop a high focus level, discipline and improve my study habits, as these are a big help for me.

I love Kumon and am excited to do my work and school lessons. Now, I want to share what I have learned with other kids, especially my younger brother, who is watching and observing me every time I am doing my work.

Also, a big thank you to Kumon for bestowing my latest Gold Medal award. Through this, I can be a good example to others and make my parents proud of me. May you have more lives to change and more missions to accomplish ahead! Happy 25th anniversary and beyond, Kumon Philippines!

Jedidiah Kit Banua Falconite
Kumon Malvar (Dipolog) Center

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is New-Click-Here-Banner-02.jpg

>>Go back to the Aspire Digital home page