My Kumon Journey

I started in Kumon in March 2016. Since then, Kumon has taught me a lot of things, particularly in Mathematics. It taught me how to be disciplined and how to manage time in answering my homework. It also helped me in having self-confidence and believing in my mathematical abilities and skills. In Kumon, I learned how to persevere, be determined and motivated when doing challenging Math problems.

With Kumon, learning is fun! And I am proud that at the age of 10, I am currently doing Level K, which is a high-level Math already. For this, I want to thank Kumon, Teacher Pamela Reynaldo, and Teacher Riche Ann Billiones, for teaching me the love for learning that will give me great opportunities ahead.

Happy 25th Birthday, Kumon Philippines! I wish you more success in continuously discovering and nurturing children's potentials and cultivating their love for learning.

Jose Ronel Valentino B. Ramintas
Kumon Kalibo (Aklan) Center

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is New-Click-Here-Banner-02.jpg

>>Go back to the Aspire Digital home page