I've seen this post from facebook and I just wanted to re-post this to remind myself that I have to finish what I started, I have to keep going, and keep moving forward even though it hurts. When I saw this post, I guess these are the thoughts that came to my mind but I just can't seem to put it into words.

~ There were times that I want to ask "how are you?'', but I respect your space and I know, that's how I can help you. Nevertheless, the reality is, I have no courage at all. Yes, that's it.
I hope everything's okay and even if it's not, I just want you to know that I am with you in prayer and I'll not leave you alone. In this season, distance won't deny my deepest concern to you.
I miss our conversations. I miss sharing my life to you. I miss learning from you. I miss you.
For now, I respect your season and space.
For now, I may be hesitant and distant but not my persistence — persistence in prayer, support, care, and concern for you.
Soon, everything will be okay. In this battle, I am with you. Silent but not soulfully distant. Praying for you. God be with you. Hugs! ~

(c)Growth and grace


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more