Jill Susan Ankuda is a beauty queen from Texas, United States. She stopped competing in beauty pageants when she got married and gave birth to her son Memo Pacheco.

Ankuda tried to compete in beauty pageants again after her divorce from Memo's father but according to her, she became entangled in a world of prostitution and sex trafficking. Here are 13 more things about her:

  1. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
  2. She is originally from El Paso, Texas.
  3. She previously lived in Fort Worth, Texas and in New Milford, Connecticut, USA.
  4. She is Miss El Paso 1994.
  5. She was appointed as Miss World America 1995.
  6. She was 19 years old when she represented the U.S. at Miss World 1995 at the Sun City Entertainment Center in Sun City, South Africa on November 18, 1995. She competed against 83 other candidates and was unplaced.
  7. From 2001 to 2005, she attended the University of Texas at El Paso.
  8. From January 2007 to May 2007, she went to Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas.
  9. In 2014, she walked out the door and never came back, according to her son Memo.
  10. On March 15, 2015, she took Facebook to share photos of her son Memo with her nephews Nick Yanez and Kilmer Yanez.
  11. On May 27, 2015, she took to Facebook to share a screenshot of a Google search of the name of professional golfer Alex Aragon who attended Stanford University in Stanford, California, USA.
  12. On January 3, 2021, she created a GoFundMe page claiming that she was a sex trafficking survivor and she needed funds for her medical expenses. As of September 7, 2021, it received $0 out of its $5,000 goal.
  13. She and her son Memo appeared on the "Dr. Phil" episode that aired on September 7, 2021. It was the first time they met in person since 2014. In the episode, he said he was appalled to hear her falsely claim that he may have had any involvement in her sex trafficking victimization while she said, "The last time I saw my son, I was at my apartment, and the apartment manager was sex trafficking me. I remember coming in and out of consciousness. I had an IV in my arm. I was being drugged. I believe my son was in that apartment with me. There was a moment that I'm almost certain I heard my son Memo's voice."


This post is ad-supported