Memo Pacheco is the son of Miss World America 1995 Jill Susan Ankuda, who is originally from El Paso, Texas, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:

  1. His mother stopped competing in pageants after getting married to his father.
  2. After his parents divorced, his mother tried to compete in beauty pageants again but according to her, she became entangled in a world of prostitution and sex trafficking.
  3. He is Nick Yanez and Kilmer Yanez's cousin.
  4. In 2014, his mother walked out the door and never came back, according to him.
  5. On March 20, 2014, he wrote on Twitter, "You know your art is bad when your art teacher asks you to throw it away."
  6. On June 24, 2015, he tweeted to share a photo of himself with a caption, "Golf clubs can't handle my baseball-esque swing.Think I might have to stick to baseball bc this is the third time smh."
  7. On August 21, 2015, he retweeted a photo of himself with Clayton Walker, PK Summers and J.D. Andress, which was taken at an IHOP.
  8. On June 8, 2016, he retweeted photos of himself with Walker, Summers and Andress in time for National Best Friends Day.
  9. On March 19, 2020, he retweeted a post that says, "Can y'all please just follow the government's instructions so we can knock this COVID-19 out and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner that keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can't follow directions."
  10. He and his mother appeared on the "Dr. Phil" episode that aired on September 7, 2021. It was the first time they met in person since 2014. In the episode, he said he was appalled to hear her falsely claim that he may have had any involvement in her sex trafficking victimization while she said, "The last time I saw my son, I was at my apartment, and the apartment manager was sex trafficking me. I remember coming in and out of consciousness. I had an IV in my arm. I was being drugged. I believe my son was in that apartment with me. There was a moment that I'm almost certain I heard my son Memo's voice."


This post is ad-supported