Today's mark the fifth. Who thought I have already came this far? All by God's grace. It was only a step back then to the real world after I have worn that culminating black dress in college. The journey was never easy and far from perfect which I thought that things will go along the way I sought to be. Sometimes the road is narrow for us to go on with our dreams. The light slowly dims halfway the end of the tunnel. People disappoints and break our hearts. All those turmoil in each seasons inevitable for growth. On the other side of the coin, there were also roads wide enough for us to pass with our dreams, the tunnel's light guides us until the end and people who will continue to support our journey.
No words I can utter from my heart but gratitude. I was able to survive the years through His wonderful grace. Thank God I was able to learn from the losses and celebrate as well the wins. It was not all rainbows and sunshine but still definitely all worth the wait. Season and journey of growth is never meant to be rushed. Let time unfolds every day learning to grow and be better from who you were yesterday. Growth takes time. Allow yourself to keep learning and unlearning life.
As to where I am at the moment, another season is going on. Another undertaking is on its way to face what life has to offer.
Dear take heart. You can do it too for you are not alone. He got you. He knows the dreams you've planted in you heart. In His time and will, you will get there too.
2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
No comments:
Post a Comment