Bacardi Gold posted: " by : Bacardi Gold11/aug/2022 Photo by Armin Rimoldi on Pexels.com_______________ You just came into this life of mine Like the innocence of a childI didn't pray for the closenessbut you have shown meI didn't expect the chancesthe nearness you've " Triangle Writes...
You just came into this life of mine Like the innocence of a child I didn't pray for the closeness but you have shown me I didn't expect the chances the nearness you've put on display
Your joy always excites me more Your tears weaken me, hard to ignore Your fears caused a trouble to an extent Your laughter is the grin I always invent There's always a sense of empathy 'cause you're always there for me
We don't have to walk hand in hand We don't have to talk to demand Your presence isn't a cause to be in a diary It's your absence that makes me feel ordinary Whoever you are, who do you represent I'm sincerely thankful... in you, I've found A Friend
No comments:
Post a Comment