Miss Angel posted: " I constantly say to myself that everyday I am learning not just about myself but also from all around me. For the past days, I was anxious even in trivial things. Work kept me busy though which I'm thankful for since it will keep me astray for awhile fro" the wander soulstice
I constantly say to myself that everyday I am learning not just about myself but also from all around me. For the past days, I was anxious even in trivial things. Work kept me busy though which I'm thankful for since it will keep me astray for awhile from the noise. Spending hours over coffee, doing work and in-between meeting became a consolation I should say.
I just finished reading a book yesterday titled, Sweet Bean Paste. It was an easy and good read for me. After starting few books to read, this one, I just finished in two days. Pats myself for this little win. Lately, Japanese literatures gives me that warmth feeling I couldn't explain. Maybe it's because I adore Japan and would love to be there one day witness the blossoming cherry trees but it's somehow different. Stories are light to read but cracks about life is truly present offering you wisdom to discern too. Before the Coffee Gets Cold is one great read for the past month too. Currently I'm reading , The Cat Who Saved Books.
This writing could just be a dump but I believe this will liberate some thoughts and feelings of mine inside. You know, writing down your thoughts is very helpful. Try it sometime. It's a breather to be exact. Listening to music too.
I guess my introverted soul is clamouring back to its shell since I'm always or often going out. It calls to heed back to silence, and alone time. Spent too much energy last month that I didn't realize I had overworked myself in pushing through some goals. It was amazing when God did the work silently for me. He actually gave me rest for few days giving me space in isolation and quietness. That was quite loud for my heart already. Felt so redeemed being a daughter who constantly gets lost in life. So, this is me telling to take time to rest and have a break.
I just turned 27 last week. Thanking God for another gift of life. Started the day early. Read devotional while on my ride. Lit a candle and offered prayer at St. Augustine Cathedral. Took morning walk at Sports Center aiming to hit 6,000 steps and I did! I can't help but really be grateful while I was walking. I was contemplating too and took the time for myself. While some people are dying, here I am given another chance to live. That is more than enough already to be grateful. I've prayed to God to make me better and grow out of my comfort zones. I have felt that there's still more that I can actually do. The rays of the hitting my skin that time felt so warm validating my existence.
There's always more to life.
Gratitude. Kindness. Love.
I thought of just little catch up but I guess it went a bit long. But yeah, thanks for the time reading this. I hope you're doing just fine and well there. Take care! Mach weiter.
Sharing to you one of my favorite verse too, Romans 8:18 which beautifully says, "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."
No comments:
Post a Comment