Kero KiroPi posted: " Raspberry Red, Green, and Blue Both Black and White jackets are from Zalora while the raspberry red oversized t-shirt is from Uniqlo. The baseball cap is from Regatta that I borrowed from @eyeldee and the green and blue t-shirt is obviously fro" KeroPi
Both Black and White jackets are from Zalora while the raspberry red oversized t-shirt is from Uniqlo. The baseball cap is from Regatta that I borrowed from @eyeldee and the green and blue t-shirt is obviously from Superdry, the green one is the Vintage Logo Chenille. The white pair of shoes is from Adidas
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE LOOK?
A striking color of orange paired with dark blue shorts was my statement before heading home to Cebu and checking out the McKinley Venice Mall last September 14 of 2022.
This t-shirt along with the Regatta cap is from @eyeldee, he gave this to me now. I don't have the background of this tee but I believe this is from a thrift store. It's an oversized t-shirt and very comfortable. The clean-cut look of the stretch Slim Fit Shorts I'm wearing is from Uniqlo, comfy and soft to the touch. My shoes here which I now gave to @eyeldee are from Sole, it's one of their best sellers, the CLAEE SX 1.0 SNEAKERS
No comments:
Post a Comment