prixbanzon posted: " Stay clean and healthy Clean As You Go I have not been to the malls when the pandemic happened and with the easing of restrictions I do a very quick visit. Today when I passed by the Food Court of SM City Davao, I chance upon this signage posted" South Phils Business
I have not been to the malls when the pandemic happened and with the easing of restrictions I do a very quick visit.
Today when I passed by the Food Court of SM City Davao, I chance upon this signage posted near the entrance. I don't know if this has been there for a long time, but it catches my attention on the messages conveyed here.
It is interesting to note that messages like this are posted strategically as a reminder to the public - Clean As You Go.
CLAYGO or Clean As You Go has been there for decades and it is a common practice in some food chains and other public places to minimize risks to hygiene, health, and safety.
When travelling abroad especially in the United States this has been a practice for the longest time which many of us observed and as the saying goes "Do What the Romans Do" so spontaneously we adopt and we follow.
Seeing this here in the city where I live, Davao City, where commercial establishments do such kind of an advocacy is a step forward to helping make the environment clean and instilling discipline as well.
Even though there is a lot of catching up to do with CLAYGO, I believe this will become a habit for everybody not only in public places but also in our homes.
Who would not want a clean environment and surroundings by the way. So let's do the -- CLAYGO !
No comments:
Post a Comment